Kandice Levero

Hold On

At Pratt I have studied Solid works, slip casting, machining, furniture design, three-dimensional philosophy and a lot more. I wanted to show all of it off in combination with my own personal aesthetic in a small video with interaction set to music. If you could design three minutes of a film what would it look like? I mean control every tiny detail. “Hold On” is a thesis about gorgeous little things and their place in a film. Working with symmetry of the number six I have designed a set for a short movie. What can a set specifically designed for six look like? I hope everyone is at least delighted and surprised by the results of this colorful experiment. This is my second video project in what I hope becomes a larger collection of thoughts and reflections on design. Please see all the work at nonejusto.com. Email if you want to answer that three minute question.

Biography


Kandice Levero is trying hard to remember that the world is big and she is small. She wishes life was a Hemmingway book or maybe a Fellini film. Or maybe a little yellow glass marble, or a berry bowl, or a big pink wedding cake.